A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Likely the only time I'll say it this week

But I'm a little bored. My first meeting today isn't until 2:30, but I was up at 9am to get breakfast, went over to the Messe to pick up our badges and locker keys and drop some stuff off at the table, and now I'm just sitting around in the hotel room until it's time for my meeting.

I finished going through my guidebook on Prague, and marked off a number of sights and such I'd like to see on the various maps, so that's all done, but all that does is make me want to get through this week faster and get to my vacation!

My notes for my meetings are all ready, so there's no more prep work I have to do, and it's still raining - even worse than last night - so it's not like I really want to be out and about sightseeing. I think I'll make a cup of tea. According to The Doctor, that fixes everything. And I even brought PG Tips!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home