A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

All Packed!

The hard part wasn't fitting my clothes into my bags, but more finding room for all the little power cords, and books, and shoes, and boots, and bags of Cheerios (What? I'm on a DIET, folks!), and assorted presents I'm bringing for people over in Europe.

On the plus side, it'll be way easier to bring everything home in two weeks. I'll ship all my work stuff (books and papers and all) from Frankfurt back to the office, give away the presents, and leave whatever books I read for fun wherever I finish them. Not to mention eating the Cheerios (and, um, some peanut butter. Reduced Fat! See above!). See? Easy!

Except for all the souvenirs I bring home, of course...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home