A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Really long day

Feels like I've been up for years and years, even though I had two naps today. So this is that "jet lag" thing you speak of? Hmmmm... Not sure I like it.

Probably ate more today than I will the rest of the week combined -- actually managed breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which will be the last time that happens for the next few days. Tomorrow should be a nice easy day to ease me into the fair -- I don't have any meetings until the afternoon, so I can get up, get stuff done in the morning (maybe go for a swim in the hotel pool?), get my badge over in the Agents Center and stuff before my meetings at the Frankfurter Hof.

In other news, it's rainy here, which can't help the tiredness, and my room is on the opposite side of the hotel from last year, so I don't have the lovely view I had last year. Instead, I get to look out over the Messe, which just reminds me of all the work yet to come this week. Blech.

Time to curl up with BBC Prime and MTV Europe. G'night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home