A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Prague = Purty!

Yes, it's true what they say. This place is very, very pretty. And I have it on the best authority (mine and Doyce's) that the beer is some of the best in the world!

Arrived here Sunday night and are staying in a rather Eastern bloc-esque flat, although the building in which it's situated is drop-dead gorgeous Art Nouveau. I'm taking lots of pictures!

Monday we hit the Old Town Square, climbed a few towers for some amazing views, did our first walk across the Karlov Most, and had a fun, yummy dinner, with some Czech folks I do business with.

Today... Castle!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sounds like great fun.

10/10/2006 8:45 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yes, Prague is pretty.

Chech beer is good if you like Lager.

Glad you are having a good time.

10/10/2006 9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home