A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

On my way to the airport

For the first of two trips today, this one without any baggage, going to meet Doyce. Yay! I got all my own stuff packed, and gave all my work stuff (plus my two colleagues') to the concierage to send home via Fedex, and I even managed to arrange for a late checkout at 3pm. Being able to do that, this morning just got all whole lot less complicated.

I feel all vacation-y already, albeit a little sore. For the record, should you ever be settling in for an hour long massage in Germany, do be sure to specify an all-body massage. 60 minutes on just my back = not as relaxed a ktbuffy as I'd hoped!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home