A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, September 22, 2006

My favorite new story EVER!!

So my boss threw a really nice cocktail party tonight for one of my coworkers -- much champagne was imbibed, and delicious appetizers prepared and enjoyed. I spent a good part of the evening talking to a work acquaintence whom I'd never really had the chance to sit and chat with before, and MAN! I would love to go back in time and spend more time getting to know him sooner! Although, if I went back TOO far, we wouldn't have Veronica Mars and Battlestar Galactica to talk about, and THAT would be a crying shame. I'll look forward to catching up with him again in Frankfurt.

Anyway, the best story EVER? So he lives with his boyfriend in the West Village, on a street he says is somewhat notorious as a hangout for hookers. And not just the shiny girls, either. All sorts. So he's leaving his apartment one day, and sees this disheveled, hot-pants wearing tall blonde stumbing down the street in front of him at like 3 in the afternoon. Wow, he thinks. Some trannie hooker is starting work early. get to the corner where he manages to get a better view, and what does he see?

Chloe Sevigny.

AKA Looks Enough Like A Trannie Hooker To Be Easily Mistaken For One In Broad Daylight.

I told him he HAD to notify the Fug Girls. They have an entire CATEGORY for her!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home