A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Stay-at-home Sunday

With nothing on tap for today, and still feeling sick, I lazed the day away: slept in, made some soup, played some CoH, took a nap, etc. Nothing much to write home about -- except for the fact tha I am writing about it. Ah well.

Tried to read some of a manuscript for work, but was very unimpressed. That may PARTLY be because of how I'm feeling, but mostly I think it was just boring. I considered doing laundry, but decided instead to drop it off tomorrow morning. There's not much, anyway, and the way I was feeling the idea of a couple trips to the landromat, half a block away, felt exhausting.

And that's all. Hopefully tomorrow will either be more exciting, or I won't bother blogging about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home