A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pirate party!

Tonight, after work, the Keelster and I set sail (not really) on the Frying Pan for the aforementioned Ham-stravaganza celebrating the paperback publication of the first two books in Gideon Defoe's The Pirates! series. there was grog, and comely wenches, and scurvy dogs, and pirate entertainment.

And there was having a couple of beers on the deck of a gently rocking ship as the sun sank to the West, over New Jersey, which also didn't suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keeley said...

It turns out that no ham was to be found on the Frying Pan that night. Scurvy doings were afoot, I expect!

7/12/2006 4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home