A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, July 14, 2006

The sniffles

The only thing worse than a cold in the winter is a cold in the summer. And I've got the sniffles. (I literally had to pause to sneeze and blow my nose after I wrote that.) Anyways, after luckily only a half day at the office, I came home, napped, had a little lunch and some fruit -- I'm still being good! -- and vegged out. The whole exercise thing WILL happen, but I want to be healthy first. Although, on that subject, I spoke to my fab friend C., who teaches yoga, and we're trying to arrange a small calss, which I can use with regular classes at NYSC. So -- are any of my NYC readers interested in semi-private yoga classes at a very reasonable rate? Let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home