A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, June 12, 2006

In a mood

Got the grumblies, or something like it. I keep thinking that if I could just crawl on back to bed and go to sleep again, all will be well. But again, that's probably too simple. Got stuff coming up which has me thinking -- and that may sound coy, but it's just a bunch of various things that it's not worth detailing for fear of sounding petty, or what have you.

In other news, Keeley is a mad genius, who had a group of us running all over Central Park on Saturday in search of Dr. Peasley's missing hat. Oh, that Dr. Peasley. Such a puzzle-master!

Later, we watched "Aeon Flux" which, as I so pithily commented, "sux."

Yesterday I caught up on some episodes of Battlestar Galactica, and finished off the second Shadow Shard TF with Noelle.

And if I had boundless capital, I would so go crazy in The Container Store. As it is, I limited myself to a CD album, in order to help calm the clutter in my tiny apartment. It's a start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keeley said...

Technically, Dr. Peasley is a logologist and a puzzlestician.

In fact, he might be the only one. Of both.

6/12/2006 5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home