A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

C is for Cookie!

And now we do the dance of Girl Scout Cookie time!Funnily enough, when I went to pick up my four boxes, I was convinced I had ordered Tagalongs -- after all, how can you go wrong with chocolate-covered peanut butter? But I must have been confused when I placed the order, because I had two boxes of Thin Mints, one of Do-Si-Dos, and no Tagalongs. What I did have, instead of peanut buttery goodness (and right next to them on the order sheet) was a box of "Cafe Cookies."

"What are Cafe Cookies?" I asked the dad of the girl scout from whom I'd ordered. "Oh, they're like Ginger Snaps."

Booyah!

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Mmmmmmm ...

Katherine's not selling them ... yet ... but we always buy from any Girl Scouts who come to the door. And at the store. And, well, any of them we see.

"Hey! Come back here! We want to buy cookies!"

5/02/2006 5:54 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Thin Mints are evil. The wife and I can down a box in one sitting. Sad, sad...

5/03/2006 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

I'm off sugar... I'm off sugar...

5/04/2006 11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home