A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

And this is why...

...I shouldn't have nice things. Or, alternatively, why I should clean my bathroom naked. Or not wearing black. Witness what Ajax with bleach does when in comes in contact with one of my favorite black shirts.
Thank god I'm a proper New Yorker with a ton of black clothing, that's all I can say.

7 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Wouldn't a *proper* New Yorker have someone *come in* to do the bathroom cleaning? :-)

12/31/2005 12:56 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Details, details, details...

12/31/2005 2:40 PM

 
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

:( Sorry

As a fellow brethren of black, I can empathize.

Friday at work, I managed to splash white-out over a black blouse. I thought the lid was on the bottle, and proceeded to shake it mightily.

It looked like took a walk without a parasol.

12/31/2005 7:06 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Clothing comes in colors other then black?

1/01/2006 6:36 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

I'm going to have to bring all my pink clothes out to Denver, aren't I?

1/02/2006 1:58 AM

 
Blogger Jackie said...

I am so jealous I so can't wear pink or pretty much any pastel.

1/03/2006 1:23 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

I think I see Jesus!

1/04/2006 10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home