A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Rats!

Stupid, stupid me. I forgot to put my keys in my checked bag, so when I tried to go through security here at the Frankfurt Airport, they stopped me and made me get rid of my sweet little purple Swiss Army knife.  And I'm totally kicking myself, because I knew I had to check them, because of the teensy, tiny knife, and on my way here they were tucked in my toiletries bag in my big suitcase. On the way home, though, since I moved a bunch of stuff around and figured I'd put my toiletries in one of my carry-ons, I got stuck.

And I'm so mad at myself, and tired, and there's no cute little German ornaments to buy that aren't ridiculously expensive, and I just want to be home.  And a hug. I want a hug, too.

Oh, but I watched some more MTV before I cheched out, and the Robbie Willliams song is called "Tripping," and there's another song whose title I just really like, by the Cardigans, that's "I need a fine wine and you. You need to be nicer."

4 Comments:

Blogger Hythian said...

Yay for you being on the way home! Sounded like it was a lot of fun ( well, all the parties sounded fun ) but it'll be nice to have you back on this side of the Atlantic again!

10/23/2005 2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

/e hug

10/24/2005 9:29 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yay!

Welcome back when you get up and check your posts and such.

Sadly Puck was only able to gain a level whil you were gone.

10/24/2005 9:48 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Oh, poor Puck!
:P

10/24/2005 10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home