A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Spell - Drink - Read!

Yesterday was my twin sisters' birthday, and to celebrate, a bunch of us went out to dinner at John's Pizzeria and out to see "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee' musical, which was very funny. And started at 7pm, so I got to cut out of work early to make dinner, and was home in time for The Daily Show. Last night, I had drinks with a friend from my days of swinging swords around, and caught up with her for a while. And today, I'm trying to press through a bunch of submissions I have to read for work, plus selections for my writers group, and keep up a steady stream of chatter with my internet admirers.

I tell you, I'm a busy girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home