A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hug someone, ok?

Everyone I know in London is ok, but man... I'm suddenly so very grateful that New York didn't get the 2012 Olympics. I know someone's going to say that the announcement yesterday might not have anything to do with the bombings today, that it's all about the G8 summit, but it's all just too convenient, ok? I thought twice about getting on the subway this morning -- but then did it anyway because how else was I going to get to work? Besides, you know, taking the bus or walking. But that's letting the terrorists win!

*sigh* I didn't mean to be funny. This is awful, and I just wanted to tell all my readers -- the six of you, or whatever -- hug a friend and/or loved one, ok? And pass it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home