A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

One Day More

So... contact in 1 and a half days. Yep. Me, f.i.b., and all our closest friends in an Irish pub together.

I had a dream about it last night/this morning. I tend to have the deepest, most vivid dreams between snoozes on my alarm clock. Of course, since the alarm was going off every nine minutes, I got interrupted right at the good part! (Meeting him, of course. Get yer mind out of the gutter!)

In other news, because if I only talk about him for the next day and a half, I think I'll go crazy, I went running in the park on Tuesday night, which was a gorgeous Spring evening, and hit the gym last night, since it snowed. Yeah, well, it's March. But otherwise -- go me!

Oooh! And I'm having dinner tonight with a friend from college who I haven't seen in AGES! She's in town just for the day. So looking forward to seeing her, and catching up.

And speaking of catching up... I guess I should do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home