A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

4 Days and Counting

Countdown, T minus 4 days to F.I.B.

At least, I think that’s the count. Maybe it’s closer to 3 and a half days. 3 days. Hell, I don’t know. Suffice to say, I’m getting excited.

No, I was excited. I think now I’m getting anxious. I want to fill the next few days with a lot of stuff, so I don’t have hours and hours to just think about seeing him, meeting him. Gonna hit the gym tonight. Or no - since it’s so beautiful and spring-like today, I think I’ll go for a jog around the reservoir to start my annual training for the Revlon Run/Walk. I’m not registered yet, but as soon as I am, you know I’ll be hitting up all my friends and family members for donations.

And then maybe the Keelster will let me play on his computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home