A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Going to the hupah...

Well, it's almost upon us. Stacey's wedding is in three little days. Whee! I'm really looking forward to it -- not just to see Stacey and Richard get married (again) but to see all my friends in all their finery. Got to remember to take lots of pictures. Which means I have to remember to get some more film! The downside of Snapfish, which I otherwise love, is that it's very easy to put off arranging my actual prints into a photo album, when they're all available online already. And you know how I love actually having things on paper...

Elena and I are currently discussing getting some footage from the wedding and submitting it to TLC for one of their wacky wedding shows. And if it doesn't happen naturally, well, then, we'll just have to make something interesting happen ourselves! The mind reels....

In other news, I'm so ready for summer! I feel like I've been in a little social funk, which is nonsense, I know, because I have been social, but it's all felt very rushed or something. I'm looking forward to a little "summertime, and the living is easy."

That, and using some downtime in the next few months to write a novel. or two. Or possibly three. Eek. Pardon me while my head explodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home