A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Two-wheelin' Around

A quiet, rainy Sunday, but I finally got my huge pile of laundry done, and put away, and Keeley and I did some necessary cleaning around the apartment, so I feel very accomplished. Yesterday, I got a bike!! Wheee!!! Another step closer to the triathlon. Yi Shun and Jim helped me get it back to the city, and now it's nestling next to my bed in the apartment. I'm debating naming it. And I want to throw a couple of cool stickers on it, that are otherwise just getting old mixed in with all my papers and such. But I should get it cleaned, and tuned up first, I guess. I need to get a new tube for the back tire, but with the rain and all, I didn't feel like going today to the bike shop nearby. It's open until 7pm most nights, so I can go one day after work. If I'm not too busy with details about setting up our exciting new business endevour. More details on that as there's something to report. Suffice to say, it's exciting, if a little geeky. But then, hey -- so am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home