A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Just filling time

I don't really have anything cool or exciting to write about today, but I just wasted a few minutes reading other people's blogs, and thought I might as well update my own. Also, I'm sleepy, and would like to take a little nap, but since that's not exactly accepted at the office, I have to find something else to do instead. Tonight I'm meeting a friend/editor for drinks at one of my favorite bars, the Old Town Bar , then heading way the heck uptown to Inwood to Laura's. We're doing a little GiveEasy Girls version of Clean Sweep to her papers and stuff. Should be more exciting than it sounds though, to judge by how we all jumped on the idea when it was first proposed. So there's that. Tomorrow is a gym day -- probably a swim gym day, actually, since I haven't gone swimming since Saturday. Yes, that long. I know, I know, I know. But I hit the gym Monday and Tuesday night, for biking and weights and the cool elliptical machine. I'd use the treadmill too, and should, but damn if there isn't always this crazy-ass line of people waiting to get on one every time I'm there. And, the fact is, I'd prefer to run outside if I'm going to run. So what's keeping me from doing it? Ah.... hold on a moment while I come up with a good answer for that, will ya? Thanks.

Ok, right -- running buddies. I'm waiting till Yi Shun gets back, or Alana and I go. Or Maureen, who agreed to sign up with me for the Revlon Run/Walk on May 1st. And speaking of which, that's something fun I can do. Set up my little donation site and all that. Check it out, ok? Support your local Kate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home