A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ah, nostalgia!

Last night, Elena and I went to see a screening of 13 Going on 30, which besides being down right hi-larious, has inspired me to try to track down one of best friends from middle school, back in the same fabulous 1980s. William Anderson, formerly of Port Chester, NY, if this blog ever happens to find its way to you, drop me an email! You used to buy me Good Humor Toasted Almond bars at lunchtime back at PCMS, and after school, you, me, Matt, and Joe used to sit in Joe's basement and listen to "Star trekking across the universe." If that's not revealling a deep dark secret of geekdom, I don't think anything else could possibly qualify!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home