A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

So much to do!

Feeling a little overwhelmed here, folks, with the shear amount of work I need to do in the next few weeks. Actual Work work aside, there's still the seemingly endless task of packing. How it is even remotely possibly that I need more boxes? How can I have filled what I have already, and where the heck am I going to put all these boxes while I'm still living in this apartment?

Sigh.

Too much to do and not enough time to do it. At this point, I'm resigning myself to a certain high percentage of items broken in the move -- as long as it doesn't cost more to replace them then it does to move them, I should be fine. I hope.

I think I would feel more energetic about the whole thing if I had some help. Luckily, mom and my sister B are driving in on Sunday to pick me up, and I think I've managed to finagle it so that they'll bring me more boxes, help me pack some of them up, and THEN we'll head back up to Westchester. I think.

Ok. Back to work!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home