A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Brain fart

Like you, no doubt, I do a lot of my blog reading on Google Reader. All hail Google! So I catch up with my friends, with design blogs, with the entertainment news, and with wedding planning stuff all in the same place.

So my little head, slightly overwhelmed with the amount of information percolating around in it right now, decided to combine two posts -- one on Weddingbee about cake toppers, and another from a friends about epic mounts in World of Warcraft. Doyce, don't get any ideas, but yes, I totally just pictured a three-tiered wedding cake topped with a lizard and a cat wearing saddles.

Sigh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Truly, you are the polygeek.

Kudos. Ku. Dos.

1/10/2008 12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home