A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Secret Fun List

I don't know how often my devoted readers check out by blogroll over there on the sidebar, but one link I highly recommend for my geeky, nerdfighter-tastic friends Is Laughing at the Pieces, where Rob is well on his way revealing his secret list. Huh, you ask? I quote:
I'm gonna make a list of 10 characters, it is a secret list. If you want, comment to this post with a question like, "2 and 8 have a dance off, who wins?" and then I answer them in a seperate post and it is the most fun meme ever. And you can ask as many questions as you like.
I am so ON for the most fun meme EVER. So, ask away! Make your own lists. Let's get this meme all around tha interwebs!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay,

If #2 and #8 on your list have a dance-off, who wins?

Is #10 a better singer than #1?

Would #3 or #4 be better help on a home improvement project?

Who's the hardest drinker of the lot? Who's the lightweight?

Would either #7 or #9 get a 7-of-9 joke?

1/02/2008 2:07 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Would #3 rather rather read a book or scream real loud when someone says the secret word?

Which character is the pickiest about shoes?

Do any of the characters' names rhyme?

1/02/2008 7:21 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Who's most likely to have a secret crush?

Who checks their outfit before leaving the house?

If #4 and #7 are trapped in a building taken over by terrorists, who gets out alive?

1/03/2008 12:04 PM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

I had no idea you were doing a Secret Ten! I haven't been blogsurfing nearly enough, it seems.

So, if it's not too late:

All the even numbers are guest-stars on the Love Boat. Who hooks up? Who breaks up? Who has gets involved with the antics of the crew?

1/10/2008 11:45 AM

 
Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My infection continues to spread :D

Hmm okay...

1 has to dress and make over 5 for a big date with 9, does 1 know what 9 wants? What does 5 look like ultimately? Is 9 happy?

2, 3 and 8 have 1000 dollars to spend on a night out on the town. Where do they go? What do they do?

10 snoops around on 4's computer and finds something shocking! What is it? And how does it involve 7? :o

I might add more when I dun have this giant headache XD

1/11/2008 9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home