A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not so recent.

So I added a fun book to my "Recent Reads" list on Amazon last night, and I come in this morning and check out the sidebar, and lo and behold -- it's backwards. Instead of showing the most recent ten books I've read (usual caveats apply -- doesn't include manuscripts, partials, proposals, books not yet listed as available on Amazon...), it shows the first ten I added when I first set up the list. So, you know, it's showing books from April '06 instead of now.

I'm hoping it sorts itself out shortly. I'll admit I just kept futzing with the code until it looked the way I wanted it to -- I don't think the website where I grabbed the html is still active. Anyone else who uses Blogfuel also noticing problems?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Funny you should ask. I had to go back in and rebuild my blogfuel feed just last night because it had stopped working. Weird.

I only keep recent reads in my "recently" wish list, so I haven't had a problem with sorting order.

11/13/2007 12:31 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Cool, it fixed itself!

11/13/2007 11:04 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Or, you could just wait until it fixes itself. :-)

11/13/2007 11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home