A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Heading Out to LaLa Land

Just about packed for my trip out to LA, which will be a work-filled with a healthy dose of fun (and sitting by a pool, reading. But then, that could be work, too!). I think I have everything I need, but I'm sure I'll forget something. Bringing Lappy, though, so I'll have full email and interweb access. And, I imagine, if there's any down time, I can get in a little CoH!

Although, I am told there's a sizable mall across the street from the hotel where the conference is being held, so i may have to do a little shoe shopping. And clothes -- In trying to pack business casual wear, I found myself disregarding a huge portion of my wardrobe of t-shirts, so many of which have slogans, logos, text, or designs I just wouldn't want to wear in front of a prospective client. Current client, sure! Then I pull out my "Ready, Randy? Ready, Joan!" tank. But newcomers don't get to see that right off the bat.

And I think everyone's happier for it.

Anyway, thanks for your help with questions for my workshops. I'll report back afterwards!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home