A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Change of plans!

Had been planning on going down to the Shore this afternoon, but changed my mind once I heard about the veritable army of children (16 of 'em!) that will be descending on the Shore House. Not going to get a quiet weekend to sit and read with all of them around, no sir! So, I'm heading back to Queens, bag a little heavier from the various library books and manuscripts I picked up at work, planning to play a little more CoH with Doyce, watch some tv, sleep in, do laundry, and generally enjoy a quiet weekend without having to go anywhere!

Also, now I can send ***Dave random messages at all hours of the day to support his Blogathon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Woot!

I mean ... I'm sorry ...

7/27/2007 4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home