A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Reading weekend!

I'm on my reading kick -- one week late, but who cares? I finished rereading a great, funny book last night (as per my recent reads, or you could just go here), and started another on my way into work this morning. Except it was awful, so I'm giving up on it after only two chapters. Hey -- it's more than I give to most writers!

For my weekend at the beach (or curled up on a couch somewhere if I can't kick this nose-sniffle and throat-scratch), I'm bring Special Topics in Calamity Physics, Forever Odd, The Green Glass Sea, and Stones from the River. And three weeks worth of Entertainment Weeklys that I need to catch up on. Apparently, Angelina Jolie is in a movie? Who knew?

EDIT: Apparently, I'm also bringing this, as someone special just sent it to me, and has been telling me to read it for ages.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

I bow before your reader-fu. I don't think even I could finish that many books in a weekend. Even if one or two of them sucked.

6/15/2007 9:34 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Bugger. Only got through two books and two magazines. Stupid "Special Topics blah blah blah" occupied way too much of my valuable reading time -- and ended up very unsatisfying!

6/17/2007 8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home