A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I may be going a little crazy here...

But Weddingbee has been posting readers' storyboards for their weddings, and I got inspired. Here's a little something I put together.

It's ok, you can say it. I'm going a little crazy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

That's very cool.

6/10/2007 11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Beautiful! I love the colors! I was surfing around and found your blog and now am living vicariously through your wedding plans. Just wonderful!

6/11/2007 8:27 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

And, I'm thrilled that Weddingbee actually posted it, too. Woot!

6/18/2007 12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home