A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I believe I promised blogging!

And so... voila!

How very Divine. Two short pieces, with my photos. Un and deux.

Also, I just bought a new album on iTunes, and what SHOULD I have done? Bought it through Tunes for Trees, where for every ten tracks purchased, a tree is planted!

In my defense, I'm a wee bit tipsy. A friend and I finally explored a bit around the neighborhood and found a great restaurant that's my new favorite. YumMY.

What else? Who knows?

I'm going off the grid as of crack-of-dawn tomorrow, with some possible photo posting, but that's it. No blackberry, no computer, nothing but sun and sand and books to read and frosty beverages. See ya next week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Enjoy!

5/02/2007 11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home