A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Piles of piles of piles of paper!

Back in the office today after my week in London, with a big heaping pile of paper to read and get through. not just queries, which can go quickly, but also manuscripts or partial manuscripts from not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR of my authors!

I'm also a guest on the Teen Lit Authors group on Yahoo, so all my patented "Ask and Agent" advice is appearing there this week. (And I think I just made one more connection for you web trollers between my online identity and my real one. Ah well.)

In other news -- Heroes returns. Hooray!

Oh, and an update from my cult (hitting ALL my labels today): I'm so far down a total of 51.2 pounds. Less than ten now to my goal! And I did a semi-major shopping spree this weekend, finding myself very comfortably in size 8s. Hoorah!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

You dinged! Grats!

4/23/2007 11:37 PM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

51.2? Holy socks! Go KT!

4/25/2007 12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home