A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To gym, or not to gym

That is the question.
Whether tis nobler to work late
And get my London Book Fair notes done quickly
Or delay, and hope that tomorrow allows me more time.
To type! Or yet to dance!
Aye, there's the rub.
A 6:30 class this evening or a 7:30 one tomorrow.
A late night at the office today
Or a long journey home on Thursday.
To continue as I am
Or hope the new day brings more initiative.

That's as far as I can take that attempt at knockoff poetry without looking up the speech, so I'll end it there. Probably going to work late, and thus have an extra hour tomorrow night to work late as well, AND still get to the gym. Also, I went last night, so I'm not being incredibly lazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home