A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hot and bothered

Still on the ground in London in an increasingly hot plane while they work on fixing the air conditioning. We're about two hours late already, with an half hour of repairs still to make. Hopefully, at that point we'll finally be able to take off, and start the sevn hour journey home.

Lady Optimism is having a hard time of it. Thank God I at least feel better than I did on the flight here! I can't imagine if I was also dealing with those horrible stomach cramps!

That's it. MJ, from now on, as per your advice, it's Virgin or nothing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home