A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, April 16, 2007

One more!

Waiting for my last appointment, which is a drink, then off to Guildford to have dinner with MJ and OG. MJ has been very hard at work putting the film footage of The Great Harrods Caper together, and I recommend you run right over to her blog to check it out! I haven't seen it yet myself, so I may be opening myself for all sorts of highly entertaining embarrassment. Woot!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Alas, sucky time for an American Abroad in the UK, conversion-factor-wise. Though it's easier, I suppose, to simply multiply the prices by 2 than by 1.6 or something.

4/16/2007 9:11 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Hehe....

Great Video....I want to see Harrods now.

Too bad MJ lost on the pony's though. ;P

4/17/2007 10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home