A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Feeling Ooky

Got a fun little stomach bug, which is just wiping me out, though I should be running around crazy-like in preparation for my London trip tomorrow. Instead, I just want to put my head down on my desk and nap, or, better yet, go home and curl up in bed. Actually, I may do just that, and rest up for the packing I have to do tonight.

In other news, I'm getting married in exactly one year!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Woot!

Um ... that's for the "One Year From Today" thang, not for the "Ooky Stomach" thang.

So, that said, Woot!

4/12/2007 5:43 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Poor baby. And contratulations!

4/12/2007 7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home