A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Day 1 of Work Begins!

Well, technically last night's dinner also counted, but today the sprint to the finish really gets going. I'm meeting my colleague in a few moments to walk over to the Earl's Court Exhibition Center, there to begin my first day of meetings. Just had a light breakfast and tea and went over our list, refreshing my memory of some titles.

I'm considering taking the train out to meet MJ at Oscar's tonight, since she was able to postpone her flight home to avoid flying into the monsoon currently blanketing the East Coast. I may have mentioned, but it's really quite lovely here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Okay, catching up with your blog totally made me weep and curse and shake my fist at the (pouring) sky. WHY AREN'T I IN LONDON? And more importantly, WHY AREN'T I PAID TO BE IN LONDON?!

4/16/2007 9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home