A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ok, ok, ok fine

A few more words:

Free galaxy bars, meetings that run short, extra time for lunch, sitting in the sun, jackets that only cost as much as cab rides, the tube, free wireless, offers, pubs with flower baskets, shopping, weird television, walking to work, socializing as a business expense, seeing familiar faces in the halls, British beer...

I'll keep thinking and see what else I come up with.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just going to sit here and reassure myself that it's literary business offers, and not dryly humorous British men queued up around the block.

Do not disillusion me; I'm fine in my happy place. :)

4/18/2007 10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home