A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Home again, home again, home again, Jeeves.

Back in New York once more, unpacking, uploading pictures, clearing off my iPod, etc. Happily, one of the benefits of traveling with others is that they write up recaps of your travel adventures, so you don't have to.

I will add, though, my heartfelt thanks for being welcomed by the whole Testerfolk clan, and all the outlying branches thereof. Also, prezzies! Thanks bunches.

Pictures to follow soon. Though so very different than the view I see out my window, the landscape of South Dakota was really breathtaking sometimes. I'm glad I got the chance to see it. Also -- four more states I've been to now! I should update my map!



Create your own personalized map of the USA!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't been to the same number of states as you, but I think our square miles are about the same. :)

2/20/2007 6:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

We were all so happy to meet you and thilled that you plane finally landed and you all made it. There are things that I would like to say to you that I see you bring to Doyce's life, but I won't say them here for they are only to be shared between us gals. But just know that he is my favorite person in the world and knowing how you make him feel, puts you at the top of my list as well.

2/21/2007 9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home