A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Drat weather!

Still sitting on the ground in New York, three hours after we were supposed to take off. My innate optimism is pushed to its limits believing that we will, in fact, take off soon, and I will make it to Denver for my birthday, and for the dinner we have planned for tonight.

Send me good thoughts for a safe and speedy flight, that actually takes off soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Thinking good thoughts! Thinking good thoughts! Thinking good thoughts!

(I'd be SMSing good SMSes, but, y'know ...)

2/14/2007 12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home