A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Me Day!

I used to have a little button or sign or something that said, "It's my birthday, aren't I beautiful this time of year?"

Well, it is, and I am. And quite modest, too.

Also, compulsively checking the weather, as well as airport and flight information status, but so far it seems like everything is ok. The way I figure it, the crew is going to want to get back home to Denver, so they'll do all they can to get us to take off. Wish me luck!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Valentine's Day, and good luck!

(Show cleavage, it thaws landing strips.)

2/14/2007 8:52 AM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

What she said! (Well, maybe leaving out the cleavage parts, which may well be true, but which wouldn't be proper for me to comment upon. :-) )

2/14/2007 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Happy Birthday Kate!

As a Fan of Cleavage , I know it thaws a good many things. ;P

have a fun day and a Fun Birthday Girl Week. :D

2/14/2007 10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home