A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Zoom!

The days just fly by, and are not likely to get any less speedy in the coming weeks, since I just found out today that I'll be going to the London Book Fair in April. Oh, you say, poor ktbuffy, your life is so hard, jetsetting around Europe. And sure, if you look at it that way, it's pretty sweet. On the OTHER hand, in addition to all the work for my current domestic clients, including a fab new one I've just signed, and all my usual work in the foreign markets, I have to arrange a very heavy schedule of meetings and prepare for them, getting notes from my colleagues, making sure I'm up on all the current books (not just mine) and basically doing a ton of work. It's a good thing I love my job, that's all I'll say.

So, not that I've been the world's best blogger lately ANYWAY, but it's likely to be even more sporadic. At least I'll have a bunch of articles going up on Divine Caroline soon, so you can get a fix there if you need one!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

How do we find out which ones are yours? Can we enter a name or title search? Must read!

2/06/2007 8:42 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Funny you should ask! My first piece is up now, and I'll let you know as they all hit the web. They're being published as by Katie Daniels.

2/06/2007 3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home