A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Lords of Kobol

Via Bear:

Instructions: Use your media player set to random to answer the questions with random song titles.

What does next year have in store for me?
Donegal Joe by The McCabes -- so, travel?

What does my love life look like?
Night Visiting Song by The Fenians -- Oh, I love this. Listen.

What do I say when life get hard?
Isle of Inisfree by The Irish Tenors -- I'm sensing a theme...

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Tell Him by The Exciters -- Actually, this fits!

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Roxie's Suite from Chicago -- Well, it is big with the horns and the swinging. I like it!

What do I want for my career?
I'm the Bomb by Electric Six -- I so am.

Favorite saying?
Boxing by Ben Folds Five -- Well, considering I don't have a song entitled "Woot!"

Favorite place?
Strange Boat by The Waterboys -- I do like boats.

What do I think of my parents?
Black Horse and Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall -- Hmmmm...

Where would I go on a first date?
Black-Eyed Gypsy by The Prodigals -- There was a time I would go to hear The Prodigals play at Paddy Reilly's for any occasion, so this works! Kinda.

Drug of Choice?
I Know My Love by The Corrs and The Chieftains -- Ah, love!

How do I describe myself?
Permanent One by Eugene Edwards -- that's strong. I can live with it.

What is the thing I like doing the most?
Whitefall/Book from the Firefly Soundtrack -- I do like watching Cap'n Tightpants!

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
The Best Man (I May Not Be) by The Fenians -- apparently, Irish. You may have noticed.

How will I die?
Domino by The Billy Lawlor Band -- NoooOOOoooOOOooo!

Song they'll play at my funeral?
Endless Deep by U2 -- How... deep.

What song will I put as the subject?
Lords of Kobol from the Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack -- wacky! it wasn't even on last night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home