A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brian Williams is actually kind of witty

Yes, I know, I pride myself on getting all my news from the Daily Show, and reading newspapers over people's shoulders in the subway, but I could get used to reading Brian Williams' blog, The Daily Nightly. Today, for instance, after a long piece on meeting with the President about tonight's speech, and why he prefers Amtrak to flying, he writes
It snowed in New York today. For three minutes. And I missed it.
I don't know, it just kind of tickled me. Also, he reads the NY Times Sunday Syles section and mocks the wedding reportage. Man, I miss Veiled Conceit. Sigh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

He's pretty foxy too.

1/10/2007 8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home