A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hope/Optimism

Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.
-- Václav Havel (b. 1936)
Words of Wisdom from the Czech president! Via Wish I'd Said That.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Hey, wish I'd said that ... :-)

9/27/2006 12:43 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Oh man, I forgot to credit you! Sorry! I fix!

9/27/2006 10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home