A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

You know you want it: a HtDaS update!

So, got my very first feedback from an editor yesterday on HtDaS, via my secret agent. It was very well liked, but ultimately declined for want of more actual face to face meetings, which I find kinda of funny, since the purpose of selling the book now is to finance the trips to meet the guys I know online. I mean, duh! I may do a little work on the end chapters to put in something about the meets I have done, although, really, I hope it will be sold on the basis of what's there already. And, if I'm being honest with myself, if I were to pick my top choice for where I'd want HtDaS to be publisher, it wasn't there, so I'm not TOO disappointed. Still disappointed, but not crushed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home