A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Moving!

It's official! I just posted the following over on my diaryland site.

Exciting news, kiddies. I've decided I want to be able to get comments on my blog, and I just know you've been chomping at the bit to comment, and since I'm not prepared to pay for a Super-gold membership here at Diaryland, I'm moving the rantings and ravings of ktbuffy over to blogger.

It'll take me a little time, but I'm hoping to move all of my archives over there, so you won't miss a single delicious word I've ever written. Because I know you were anxious.

Anyway, I feel more grown-up and trendy directing people to my blog rather than my online diary here.

So come on by and drop me a line! Oh, and feel free to let me know if you know anything about html. I want to change the format a bit, and could use some help. Or a swanky program like Front Page.



So, soon the masses will descend on this little page, and the champagne will flow like water! Mwahahahaha!!!

Ahem.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First!

See...being obsessive about checking peoples blogs has paid off for once.

Anyways...

'Grats on the the move and may you have fun with all the comments to come KT. :)

9/01/2005 4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, uh, if I contribute lotsa money to your silly triatha-girly thingies willya link to me? Huh? Huh? Or do I have to write actual *quality* shit, too? Seems like there's always a catch....

9/01/2005 5:55 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Aw, dangerspouse, you know I'll link to you! And way to go, Dude!!

9/01/2005 6:11 PM

 
Blogger Jazz said...

I don't. The only thing I see flowing is a pool of blood and water and fishes swimming around in my visually impaired two tone vision. I also see filth, a few trees and my house...a bin made out of reinforced cardboard. There are also other things "flowing" which are too obscene to mention. And now as for this website, it lacks purpose, I'd rather read a wall. Now please, for the love of that little dead roasted Chicken in front of my eyes, please do feel half motivated to leave a half comment on my half blog. This blog, I must say, has a trait but is not quite a blog just yet. G'day my fellow aliens. Peace. Hand.

9/01/2005 6:25 PM

 
Blogger Terhune said...

Hmmmmmm Champagne. Well I wasn’t going to comment but as I was searching through the blogs looking at other peoples stuff and saying to myself, "That’s cool." "I like what they did there." "Ugh, no" and other entertaining things, I came once again upon your blog.

Its karma or something. I had to comment or face some armageddonish disaster.

I did especially like the Trent reference, which was so money. lol

9/02/2005 12:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, how cute is that pic of your feet!! I love it! :)

9/02/2005 2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chicky . . .thought of you today -- finishing up a Crusie :) I believe she belongs next to a Bronte or an Austen. Acutally that's where she sits on my shelves.

Off to the airport where I will put an and to "Faking It". . .thought you'd be proud.

9/09/2005 12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home