A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Babbling Like a Brook

Dear Lord, has it really been 14 days since my last entry? Golly! (Which may be the first time I've ever used that word seriously.)

Well, what have I been doing with my time? Ummmm... well, there was the 15th annual family golf tournament on Monday. Which got me out into the fresh (if cold) October air for a day. And, well, there's geekfest. Where I got shot. Pfft. With an arrow to the throat. RIP Etta.

And, well, there's an exciting new season of television to watch and discuss. Stacey and I are doing trans-Atlantic discussions of Gilmore Girls and Lost, which seems to be the number one new watercooler show, as everyone tries to figure it out. See? Brilliant, I have to say. Tv that makes you think. Take that, you stupid reality shows!!!

And then, of course, there's actually work to be done, especially after a day out of the office on Monday. It's amazing how quickly things pile up. Although, not necessarily today, since our external email server seems to be down. Nothing's coming in, and I'm waiting on several emails about German offers for a book. Grrr.

And it's chilly!! Brrr (to go with the "Grrr" above)

Yeah, I'm totally just babbling. What you gonna do about it, punk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home