A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Another update from the cult

Considering last week included the Brew at the Zoo, and some of the most amazing food stuffs I've ever had the pleasure to eat (Shrimpbombs! from Golden Toad), I'm pretty happy with having lost .6 lbs, which brings my total for two weeks up to 4.8lbs. Which is right on target for healthy, long-term weight loss. If you're curious what .6lbs looks like, may I share this adorable little Oaxacan panda bear with you? Only $860!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/27/2009 11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home