A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let's Boooooooooooooooooowl!

So last night was our first official league game in bowling, although I'm told that the first two or so weeks don't really count -- they just help set up your handicap. In which case -- my handicap is about 99, seeing as I averaged 90 points (pins? "a 90"?) a game last night. Which breaks down into one very good game, one sucky game, and one ok game.

Still, much fun was had, and there was much cheering and slapping of hands and shouting of "Thunderrrrrrr!" And now I kinda want new shoes. I mean, it's a sport that revolves around footwear. How cool is that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home