A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A YouTube Scavenger hunt

So Doyce and Kaylee and I went bowling this morning, in order to get ready for league play which starts next week. Yes, I know. But it should be fun, and we'll be out of the house and meeting people. But as I was getting ready this morning, I had a sudden blinding flash of insight -- I must post a YouTube clip to appropriately remember this event.

But I couldn't find what I was looking for!

So -- first person who comments with a video clip link to the scene from Grease 2 when they're all going bowling wins a pony!1



1 - Prize subject to my own definition of "pony".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

How about http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=470C0BCDBCE24A38891B877168500892 ?

Never saw the movie, but I think this is it.

8/10/2008 4:49 PM

 
Blogger jensita said...

Darnit! I came in too late! I really wanted that pony. Do I get special points if I actually did see the movie (and admitted it in public)?

8/11/2008 2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home